Aja 11" Ballerina Doll
Regular price $54.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Aja Ballet Doll is ready for her performance with her pink tutu and ballet booties with pink ribbons that tie around her ankle, just like actual ballet slippers. Beautiful Asian face and black hair and eyes.
Baby doll play encourages nurturing and teach children about themselves and the world around them. In addition, fine motor and self-help skills are developed by dressing and undressing dolls.
All Llorens dolls are designed and made in Spain.
- Fully jointed moveable vinyl doll made with soft, phthalate free vinyl.
- Clothes are made from high quality polyester and cotton fabrics and are finished with strong details.
- Not anatomically correct.
- Recommended for ages 3 years+.
- Muñecas Llorens was founded in 1995 in Onil (Spain) by Miguel Llorens. But that was not the start of its history. It was back in 1958 when his grandfather, Antonio Juan Juan, began making artisan dolls. Ever since then, the vision has been passed down from generation to generation. The dolls are fully made in Onil, Spain with a very meticulous design and the exclusive use of top quality materials.